Filled with the most sun-filled days of any Caribbean island, Aruba is a perfect tropical getaway.
The trade winds blowing through the island make for some wonderful water sports, such as windsurfing. Each vacationer can find something that fits their personalities. Between the calm, tranquil island lifestyle and the fun nightlife, Aruba is a gem in the Caribbean.
- Eagle Beach- White sands and beautiful waters make up this beach
- Arikok National Park- Full of walking trails and many indigenous animals.
- Paseo Herencia- A shopping center in an open-plaza style
- Baby Beach- A half-moon lagoon with calm, shallow waters that are perfect for families and snorkelers
- Bugaloe Beach Bar and Grill- On-the-water bar with 360 degree ocean views
Casinos and Nightlife
Aruba’s nightlife caters for a variety of tastes. There are several charming and exciting nightspots with dancing and entertainment as well as lively action-filled casinos whose atmosphere is charged with excitement and expectation.
Most hotels have their own casinos and special entertainment activities such as tropical nights, beach barbecues and cocktail parties to mention a few. Hotels and nightclubs feature water ballet, international entertainers, fashion shows, local dance groups, limbo and fire dances, steel bands, discos and the pulsating beat of local bands. For casinos be it in blackjack, poker, craps, roulette, baccarat, Aruba’s casinos offer it all.
To find out more about Aruba: click here