At first it may seem like one island, but this beautiful sanctuary is made up of over one hundred small islands.
Surrounded by reefs and marine life, Bermuda’s many islets offer perfect snorkeling and scuba diving places. Other than that, this island is a mature, relaxing, adult getaway. The beautiful golf course, secluded beaches and historical wonder offer much to the cruise vacationers.
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel and Spa: only resort on the island and dedicated to adults
- Port Royal Golf Course: amazing golf course, underwent $14.5 million renovation
- Jobson’s Cove: clear water, pink sand, surrounded by jagged rocks and a breathtaking view
- Hog Bay Park: 32-acre national park
- Royal Navy Dockyard: old stone buildings and fortifications full of history
What our customers are saying about Bermuda:
But also, they have a great transit system. You can buy a pass for buses, ferry’s for a set amount and go asmuch as you want. It is nice taking to the ferry ride to other parts of Bermuda. Also the buses will take you to the Horseshoe beach or just ride the bus and sight see. Cool!