Cancun, Mexico is a young city full of exciting nights and relaxing days.
This strip of land is located above the Riviera Maya, but it’s far younger than it’s southern counterparts. The new, state of the art hotels, restaurants, bars and shopping areas make this destination full of opportunities to let loose on your vacation. The warm sand beaches of the Caribbean offer a perfect tanning place, and the upbeat island life is only a few yards away in Cancun.
- Cancun Centro- offers downtown shopping in a local, Latin setting
- Plaza de Toros- bullfights take place here on Wednesdays and are a large part of Latin culture
- El Rey- An archeological site in the heart of Cancun’s resort area
- Cocobongo- a popular nightclub located in the middle of the Hotel Zone
- Grand Mambo Café- a tropical dance club with Merengue, Salsa and other Latin dances
- La Isla- an open canopy shopping center with over 100 international stores