An island built in the rich history of the Mayans, Cozumel is know for its hospitality, culture and an array of activities.
Even though it is only 30 miles long and 10 miles wide, this island has something fascinating on every mile. Come and see what your favorite part of Cozumel is. Most of the hotels sit on the calm side of the island, which is the west. There is a road all the way around the island, however, services on the east side are pretty sparse.
- Chankanaab National Park- swim with the dolphins
- San Gervasion- see the Mayan ruins
- El Cielo- only accessible by boat, known to be one of the most beautiful places in the Carribean
- Atlantis Submarines Cozumel- Chankanaab dive site via submarine
- Kaokao Chocolates- tour the secrets of Mayan chocolate making
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville- local Caribbean cuisine restaurant