HAWAII – KAUAI
Serenity and green, lavish beauty is what surrounds the island of Kauai.
It is one of the smaller islands, but is famous for its beautiful nature trails. Whether you are an outdoor expert or rarely go on hikes, Kauai has natural beauty awaiting people of all levels of expertise.
Top Outdoor Spots:
- Waimea Canyon- state park, lookouts
- Kalalau Trail– hiking trails
- Kauai Path– biking, walking
- Tunnels Beach- beautiful beach
- Hanakapiai Falls- moderate hiking, waterfalls
- Poipu Beach Park- snorkeling sites
- Hanalei Bay– boogie boarding, water surfing
What our customers are saying about Kauai:
This has to be one of the prettiest places I have ever been. The colors of the earth and water are fantastic. I felt this was the true tropical Hawaii.Sheryl G