Alaska’s unique state capital is nestled in between mountains, glaciers and the ocean.
The unique town does not have roads leading outside of it, due to the landscape. The two main ways in are through boats and planes. Cruise goers have so much natural beauty to experience in Juneau. The quaint town filled with flowers, historical mines, and the glacier makes this town worth a trip!
- Mendenhall Glacier: walking tours, and public walking trails are available to the public
- Glacier Gardens: gardens based in a rainforest setting, viewable by golf cart tours
- Alaska State Museum: the history of native tribes and European settlers
- Floatplane Trip: gives an aerial view of the Juneau Icefield and a delicious salmon dinner in the historic lodge
- Shopping: downtown shops are walking distance from the docking ports, check out the beautiful artworks and gem shops