Puerto Rico is a small island with world-class beaches, lively cities and fun activities for everyone.
It’s bordered by the North Atlantic Ocean and to the south, the Caribbean Sea, which makes for beautiful blue waters. This island might be small, but the city life isn’t. Over the years, Puerto Rico has been built up and is host to exciting restaurants, nightclubs, and shops while keeping to a local island lifestyle.
- El Morro- it’s a wide open field great for kite flying
- Old San Juan- cobblestone streets that are filled with endless things to do
- Culebra- a small island off the coast of Puerto Rico, take a ferry to enjoy an island feel untouched by cities.
- El Yunque- a national forest with walking trails and natural waterfalls
- Luquillo Beach- mild blue waters and soft sand, great for kids
What our customers are saying about Puerto Rico:
“Looks quite new, actually!”
Very bright, clean, relaxed city! With spanish architecture! A lot of shops, restaurants, free trolley you can use to see the city
“Beyond historic to great nighlife”
From historic places, to museums, churches with great architectural design, good shops and jewelries, hotels, casino, wonderful nightlife, farmers market, tons of restaurants, many plazas and even bird watching tours everyone visiting the Island must go. You can take a boat for less than $2 and go to Cataño town either to lunch or take a cab to the Bacardi Rum factory. Also make sure to check the itineraries for festivals the whole year round.Angie G